TicPods Free are available in Navy, Lava (red), and Ice (white) for $129.99USD.
After having raised $50,000 in the first 4 minutes of the campaign, the company ended up raising $2.8 million on Indiegogo for these true wireless earbuds which feature intuitive touch controls, voice assistant support, in-ear detection, an ergonomic fit, and more. With the included charging case, users can expect to get up to 18 hours of battery life before having to plug in.
Features of the TicPods Free include:
- Android™ and iOS compatibility
- Google Assistant™, Siri, and Alexa compatibility
- Intuitive side touch panel – enables users to control their audio by touching the side of the earbuds through gestures, including:
- Swiping up and down on the stem to adjust volume
- Double tapping on the pods to answer or end a call; when not on calls, double-tapping will skip to the next song in your playlist
- Long pressing for two seconds to reject calls; or, when not on calls, to activate your phone’s voice assistant
- Automatic in-ear detection – allows TicPods Free to know when you’re listening so that audio automatically plays when both pods are inserted into your ears, while removing either will pause your audio
- Call audio in both ears – hear and be heard more clearly since both earbuds will be broadcasting rather than just the right one
- Noise cancelling technology – the mics in each earbud are engineered to deliver the best possible call quality through advanced digital ambient noise reduction so you’re heard clearly on calls
- Noise isolating design – hear more clearly as the ergonomic design of the earbuds block out outside noise so you can focus on what you want to hear; two sizes of silicone tips will come in the box so that various ear canal sizes are covered
- 95 dB SPL speaker – provide louder overall volume while saving on power usage; this is especially useful when taking calls in noisy environments
- Extended battery – A single charge lasts 4 hours, requiring just 40 minutes of charging before reaching full capacity, and when combined with its portable charging case, gives you up to 18 hours of battery life
- IPX5 rating – Water resistant to rain and sweat
- Award-winning design – TicPods Free boast Red Dot and iF product design awards
- Available in three colors – white, blue and red
TicPods Free are available in Navy, Lava (red), and Ice (white) for $129.99USD. At the time of this post, there was just under 1000 of each still available. The Ice colour are currently in pre-orders status until November 6th.